- First Validation Forum on ASEAN Minimum Labor Standards, 09 December 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
- Training of Trade Union Focal Points on Labor Migration and Validation Workshop on the ATUC Operations Manuals on Complaints Mechanism Process and ATUC Inter-Union Agreement, tbc, Manila, Philippines
- Research Dissemination and ATUC-ATP Visioning Event, tbc, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Second Validation Forum on ASEAN Minimum Labor Standards, May 2016, Vientiane, Lao PDR
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic