In ASEAN, wages have not kept up. It has taken longer and longer hours to earn for basic needs of families. Job security has trended towards precarious. Work conditions have barely improved. Rights to organize and bargain have not received full attention.
Photo highlights during the first ever ATUC Youth Rally
on 3-5 September 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Highlights on 4 September 2015: Discussions on trade union initiatives, challenges and opportunities for the youth, protecting migrant workers through trade union agreements, role of trade unions in labor migration in ASEAN, and fun activities.
- 2nd ATUC-ACE Meeting on Labour Migration, 4-5 April 2019, Manila, Philippines
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
- Asean unions relaunch online complaints mechanism for migrant workers
- Asean official meets ATUC, receives ATUC Bali Declaration
- ATUC leaders meet in Bali, adopt Declaration on key concerns of labour in Asean
- ATUC youth joins conference on reducing youth unemployment and the future of work
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES