ATUC Youth Rally 2015, 3-5 September 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Photo highlights during the first ever ATUC Youth Rally
on 3-5 September 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Highlights on 4 September 2015: Discussions on trade union initiatives, challenges and opportunities for the youth, protecting migrant workers through trade union agreements, role of trade unions in labor migration in ASEAN, and fun activities.
- ACTRAV AP/ITUC AP/ATUC Coordination Meeting, tbc, Singapore
- ATP-ATUC Visioning Event and Research Dissemination, tbc, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Asean labor leaders optimistic on implementation of migrant workers’ rights declaration
- ASEAN intergovernmental CHR convenes in Boracay Island
- Asean high-level task force discusses priority measures towards AEC 2025
- Press Release: ATUC report urges Asean integration through harmonized labour standards
- INSIGHT: Challenges of unity as Asean turns 50
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
Unit 714, 7th Floor, Future Point Plaza 1
112 Panay Street, Quezon City