ASEANNEW DELHI: India is looking forward to conclude a pact with Southeast Asian nations for opening of trade in services and liberalisation of investment norms at the earliest, Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar said today.
“The signing of Free Trade Agreement (FTA) in goods between India and Asean in October 2009 and its implementation was an important step. We look forward to early completion of negotiations on FTA in services and investment,” Pawar said while addressing the 2nd Asean-India Ministerial meeting on agriculture here.
- Asean unions relaunch online complaints mechanism for migrant workers
- Asean official meets ATUC, receives ATUC Bali Declaration
- ATUC leaders meet in Bali, adopt Declaration on key concerns of labour in Asean
- ATUC youth joins conference on reducing youth unemployment and the future of work
- Making women in leadership a norm
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES