The Asean human rights body has remained secretive and toothless in its work, a review of the three-year-old regional body has found. A network of Asean civil society organisations unveiled its review…
Full text of the article here link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crimes/356171/groups-slam-asean-watchdog-for-being-toothless-secretive.
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
- Asean unions relaunch online complaints mechanism for migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES