LEGAZPI CITY, Albay – The supposed power restoration of Albay Power and Energy Corporation (APEC) in Barangay Tuburan, Ligao City was interrupted after one of its lineman was electrocuted while fixing electric connections in the place.
Senior Supt. Marlo S. Meneses, Albay provincial police director, said the victim, Mark Anthony Maraya, 28, a probationary employee of APEC and a resident of Basud, San Rafael, Guinobatan, Albay, was electrocuted at about 12:30 p.m. yesterday.
The victim was rushed Josefina Belmonte Duran Memorial District Hospital (JBDMDH) but he was pronounced dead on arrival. (Nino N. Luces)
- Asian unions identify priorities to strengthen actions for migrant workers
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES