“G. Capannelli discusses ASEAN’s need of an ambitious plan beyond the ASEAN Economic Community 2015 to achieve its economic development aspirations. In particular, the paper suggests the need to adopt appropriate policy mix including structural reforms and moves to deepen regional integration. Read the paper on ADB’s website at http://aric.adb.org/pdf/workingpaper/WP145_The-ASEAN-Economy-in-the-Regional-Context.pdf
- Asian unions identify priorities to strengthen actions for migrant workers
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES