While China is losing its appeal as a destination for Japanese investors as tensions between the two giants rise, the conventional wisdom that Asean is drawing more Japanese investment as a resul may be overstated, a new survey suggest.
Read the full article here http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/marketing/481394/jetro-china-loss-not-necessarily-asean-gain
National treatment for migrant workers!
If migrant workers were treated as good as citizens, all will be well. Healthy migrant workers would mean healthy citizens.
ITUC-AP/DGB BW/ATUC Project Raising women and youth participation in trade unions and society in ASEAN.
- Closing borders will not stop human trafficking in ASEAN
- Shielding Asean migrant workers
- Joint Statement of the 29th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Trade Negotiating Committee (RCEP TNC) Meeting
- Pandemic: Grim Future For ASEAN’s Workers
- Promoting skilled labor mobility and migration in Southeast Asia
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES