While China is losing its appeal as a destination for Japanese investors as tensions between the two giants rise, the conventional wisdom that Asean is drawing more Japanese investment as a resul may be overstated, a new survey suggest.
Read the full article here http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/marketing/481394/jetro-china-loss-not-necessarily-asean-gain
- Asian unions identify priorities to strengthen actions for migrant workers
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES