emocrat Party of Thailand Deputy Leader Korn Chatikavanij discusses the direction of Thailand’s economy, its military government and investor sentiment on the country. He speaks to Bloomberg’s Angie Lau at the World Capital Markets Symposium in Kuala Lumpur. (Source: Bloomberg)
- Asian unions identify priorities to strengthen actions for migrant workers
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES