Figures from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (Unctad) show that foreign direct investment (FDI) to Asean fell by 8% last year to UScopy20 billion. Declines in FDI in services, cross-border. By Nareerat Wiriyapong, Acting Asia Focus Editor, 19 September 2016
- Asian unions identify priorities to strengthen actions for migrant workers
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES