A five-day training of ATUC affiliates’ focal points for migrant labor was conducted 10-14 December 2016 in Manila, Philippines. The ILO Bureau for Workers’ Activities (ACTRAV) and the International Training Center of the ILO (ITCILO) supported the activity. The highlight was the focal points’ hands-on training on operating the ATUC database for migrant workers.
- New priorities for the European Union at 60
- Asean’s next 50 years
- For female migrant workers, problems can begin at home
- Cambodians, speaking out against Thai slave labor, seek justice in United States
- Cambodian union, civil society groups urge end to violence, discrimination against women
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
Unit 714, 7th Floor, Future Point Plaza 1
112 Panay Street, Quezon City