The main forum for CSO engagement with Asean is the Asean Civil Society Conference/Asean Peoples’ Forum (ACSC/APF). Formed in 2005, the ACSC/APF has focused on organizing national consultations, dialogues with government counterparts, regional consultative meetings, crafting the ACSC/APF annual statement, holding a parallel conference, mass mobilizations, and an interface with Asean leaders.
- Labor mobility in Asean: Free or unfree?
- Philippines to host Asean Youth Conference 2017
- Opportunity for young workers: XXI World Congress on Safety and Health at Work, 3 – 6 September 2017, Singapore
- Bloomberg: American chipmakers outsourced a toxic problem
- The Asean economic community-hood: Still a work in progress
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
No. 3 Kalaw-Ledesma Circle, Tierra Verde 2, Tandang Sora, Quezon City 1116