In spite of what was earlier promised, a mega trade deal that would have linked around 30 percent of the global economy failed to find a substantial conclusion this year.
Some countries behind the proposed Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) still haven’t seen eye to eye on some contentious issues even after 20 rounds of negotatiations held within the year.
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
- Asean unions relaunch online complaints mechanism for migrant workers
- Asean official meets ATUC, receives ATUC Bali Declaration
- ATUC leaders meet in Bali, adopt Declaration on key concerns of labour in Asean
- ATUC youth joins conference on reducing youth unemployment and the future of work
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES