In spite of what was earlier promised, a mega trade deal that would have linked around 30 percent of the global economy failed to find a substantial conclusion this year.
Some countries behind the proposed Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) still haven’t seen eye to eye on some contentious issues even after 20 rounds of negotatiations held within the year.
- Asian unions identify priorities to strengthen actions for migrant workers
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES