Youth and women in ASEAN unions pushed for a world of work without gender-based violence in mock dialogue sessions with stakeholders. The mock sessions helped put into practice the learnings on advocacy and lobbying from identifying advocacy issues and developing strategies to tailoring advocacy messages to specific audience.
The training ended with identifying opportunities and follow up activities in the run up to the 2019 International Labour Conference which will decide on the nature of international instrument on violence and harassment in the world of work.
Read the full article and see more pictures at https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=997089233806949&id=459205360928675&__tn__=-R.
- Asean unions relaunch online complaints mechanism for migrant workers
- Asean official meets ATUC, receives ATUC Bali Declaration
- ATUC leaders meet in Bali, adopt Declaration on key concerns of labour in Asean
- ATUC youth joins conference on reducing youth unemployment and the future of work
- Making women in leadership a norm
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES