Youth and women in ASEAN unions pushed for a world of work without gender-based violence in mock dialogue sessions with stakeholders. The mock sessions helped put into practice the learnings on advocacy and lobbying from identifying advocacy issues and developing strategies to tailoring advocacy messages to specific audience.
The training ended with identifying opportunities and follow up activities in the run up to the 2019 International Labour Conference which will decide on the nature of international instrument on violence and harassment in the world of work.
Read the full article and see more pictures at https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=997089233806949&id=459205360928675&__tn__=-R.
National treatment for migrant workers!
If migrant workers were treated as good as citizens, all will be well. Healthy migrant workers would mean healthy citizens.
ITUC-AP/DGB BW/ATUC Project Raising women and youth participation in trade unions and society in ASEAN.
- Closing borders will not stop human trafficking in ASEAN
- Shielding Asean migrant workers
- Joint Statement of the 29th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Trade Negotiating Committee (RCEP TNC) Meeting
- Pandemic: Grim Future For ASEAN’s Workers
- Promoting skilled labor mobility and migration in Southeast Asia
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES