24 July 2012. At its Manila meeting on 23 and 24 July 2012, leaders of the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) resolved to take renewed regional and national concerted actions to ensure labor representation in the ASEAN and regional integration with decent work and implementation of decent work, including protection of migrant labor, promotion of.. read more →
08 July 2011, Manila –ATUC Leaders, the ITUC-AP, and the ILO met to discuss challenges in labor migration in the ASEAN — four years after the adoption of the historic “ASEAN Declaration on the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers” (January 2007), followed by the establishment of the “Committee on the Implementation.. read more →
- Labor mobility in Asean: Free or unfree?
- Philippines to host Asean Youth Conference 2017
- Opportunity for young workers: XXI World Congress on Safety and Health at Work, 3 – 6 September 2017, Singapore
- Bloomberg: American chipmakers outsourced a toxic problem
- The Asean economic community-hood: Still a work in progress
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
No. 3 Kalaw-Ledesma Circle, Tierra Verde 2, Tandang Sora, Quezon City 1116