Photo highlights of the first ever ATUC Youth Rally on 3-5 September 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Some 175 (66 women) young people and ATUC affiliates’ leaders from eight ASEAN countries participated in the Youth Rally. The fun-filled event discussed and shared the preliminary results of a research study on protecting migrant workers through.. read more →
- ASEAN bolsters cooperation in human rights
- FTA between China’s Hong Kong, 3 ASEAN nations to take effect in June
- Asean in 2040: Bolder and stronger?
- Asean unions and employers find common priorities to protect migrant workers
- Asean unions relaunch online complaints mechanism for migrant workers
c/o National Trade Union Center Philippines
Suites 8 N & O, Future Point Plaza 2, 115 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City 1103, PHILIPPINES