DFATD/ILO ASEAN Triangle Project
Tripartite Action for the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers in the ASEAN Region (ASEAN TRIANGLE Project-ATP)
The Project aims to significantly reduce the exploitation of labour migrants in the region through increased legal and safe migration and improved labour protection. Go to ATP webpage to read more.
- Renewed partnership to push for ‘decent work’ in Asean
- Weak labour productivity a threat to ASEAN’s potential
- H&M, Gap to probe violence, sex abuse in Indonesian and other Asian factories
- Unions expand into unfamiliar terrain as organizing turns to smaller workplaces
- Ministry to review nod for skilled foreigners
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
No. 2 Kalaw-Ledesma Circle, Tierra Verde 2, Tandang Sora, Quezon City 1116