DFATD/ILO ASEAN Triangle Project
Tripartite Action for the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers in the ASEAN Region (ASEAN TRIANGLE Project-ATP)
The Project aims to significantly reduce the exploitation of labour migrants in the region through increased legal and safe migration and improved labour protection. Go to ATP webpage to read more.
- Asia ministers in push for China-led free trade pact
- Young workers herald rise of Southeast Asia as growth leader
- Arab and Asian unions urged to set priorities, strengthen cooperation for migrant workers
- The world’s advanced economies should think twice about curbing migration
- ASEAN to promote mobility of women migrant workers in the region
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
Unit 714, 7th Floor, Future Point Plaza 1
112 Panay Street, Quezon City