DFATD/ILO ASEAN Triangle Project
Tripartite Action for the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers in the ASEAN Region (ASEAN TRIANGLE Project-ATP)
The Project aims to significantly reduce the exploitation of labour migrants in the region through increased legal and safe migration and improved labour protection. Go to ATP webpage to read more.
- Japan to revamp checks on foreign workers
- ASEAN countries could face $320 Bln healthcare challenges within 2025
- These are five sticking points to a new Nafta deal
- China’s vast intercontinental building plan is gaining momentum
- Malaysia plans special court on human trafficking as cases soar
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
No. 2 Kalaw-Ledesma Circle, Tierra Verde 2, Tandang Sora, Quezon City 1116