DFATD/ILO ASEAN Triangle Project
Tripartite Action for the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers in the ASEAN Region (ASEAN TRIANGLE Project-ATP)
The Project aims to significantly reduce the exploitation of labour migrants in the region through increased legal and safe migration and improved labour protection. Go to ATP webpage to read more.
- New priorities for the European Union at 60
- Asean’s next 50 years
- For female migrant workers, problems can begin at home
- Cambodians, speaking out against Thai slave labor, seek justice in United States
- Cambodian union, civil society groups urge end to violence, discrimination against women
What They Say About Us
- Working through the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC), a number of labor groups from Southeast Asia have proposed the ASEAN Social Charter, which they see …
- Labour rights do not feature prominently on ASEAN’s agenda, but the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) is pushing for a social charter and a framework for the protection of migrant workers.
- ASEAN22 : The ASEAN Social Charter was designed by the ASEAN Trade Union Council (ATUC) and labour-friendly NGOs as a social counterpart to ASEAN’s economic
c/o Trade Union Congress of the Philippines
Unit 714, 7th Floor, Future Point Plaza 1
112 Panay Street, Quezon City